Centuries ago, a famous philosopher is thought to have said: “If you want the best night out in the UK, then head to a Bierkeller.”
OK, so that’s not strictly true unless that person happened to be a time-travelling genius or Nostradamus.
However, if they could look into the future, we like to think it’s the kind of thing they would say. Perhaps it’s carved into some ancient tablet, or appears on tapered scrolls yet to be discovered – who knows?!
At Bierkeller, we stand by OUR belief that we are indeed the most unique party venue near you.
While there are so many places that offer a fun-packed evening – we strive to give our customers that little bit extra. So why choose the Bierkeller? Well, why not? OK, perhaps it’s best to elaborate…
Party Venue Locations
Crucially, our four venues are located bang in the middle of a city centre, in the heart of Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham and Nottingham.
All four have a first-class transport system, alleviating any headaches getting to and from the venue.
Of course, this also means that other amenities are only a stone’s throw away. Set up camp in and around the Bierkeller, making that your ‘end of night’ point of entry, then go and explore what delights are on your doorstep.
- Liverpool Bierkeller
Located on the famous River Mersey, the Royal Albert Dock combines Liverpool’s heritage with its present-day culture. Ideal for a stroll, we encourage you to grab a coffee and just appreciate the magnificence. Our Merseyside Bierkeller also has a stunning large Biergarten overlooking a fabulous area.
- Manchester Bierkeller
Manchester is a large, vibrant city situated in the North-West of England. Many perceive it to be the home of Britpop, and it is steeped in culture. If you love a spot of shopping – and let’s face it, who doesn’t? – then a trip to the enormous Trafford Centre should be high on your list.
Alternatively, why not stroll through the beautiful and picturesque Fletcher Moss Park & Botanic Gardens, or even visit the iconic set of Manchester’s very own Coronation Street and step foot on those famous cobbles.
- Nottingham Bierkeller
Famed for Sherwood Forest and Robin Hood, Nottingham can be found in the East Midlands region of England. As one of only a handful of places to be honoured as ‘The City of Literature by UNESCO, it boasts a cultural appeal to thousands of visitors each year.
It is a city with wonderful architectural sights, two high-capacity theatres as well as a number of more intimate venues.
- Birmingham Bierkeller
Second only to London in terms of size, the city of Birmingham is situated smack bang in the middle of the country. The National SEA LIFE Centre is something that appeals to everyone and has some fascinating oceanic exhibits for you to explore.
Why not pop along to Cadbury World? The tour takes you on a Willy Wonka-like journey across the history of chocolate. With 14 zones to navigate through, you will be an expert on confectionery by the end of your visit.
The Bierkeller has you more than covered on this score because a vibrant atmosphere is guaranteed at all our venues.
We market ourselves as an authentic Bavarian knees-up party – and boy, do those Bavarians know how to have fun! So, atmosphere? Yes, a huge tick goes in that box.
Ever seen or heard of an Oompah band? Well if you haven’t, then you definitely need to stick that on your bucket list.
They always deliver foot-stomping and hand-clapping entertainment at its finest. So, grab your stein and sing along to traditional Bavarian tunes as well as your favourite chart-topping anthems.
We certainly have you more than covered on this score too. Each weekend we are packed to the rafters with people flocking to our venues for a selection of events. Here are some of the most popular ones.
- Sporting Events – The Bierkeller isn’t short of wonderful viewing options, so you don’t miss any of the action. With our state-of-the-art TVs, LED screens, and projectors as well as fantastic sound systems, your viewing experience will be second to none.
- Race and Casino Nights – Everyone loves a little flutter, so what better way than to make an occasion of it? It’s different, it’s quirky, and always proves extremely popular. So, host a virtual horse racing event or turn one of our spaces into your very own casino.
- Bingo and Quiz Nights – The pub quiz is right up there with fish and chips as a British institution. We know companies love a little of the competitive edge, so get everyone together to see who walks away with the bragging rights in the office canteen the next day.
- Corporate and Networking Events – Impress clients and potential new business partners with this booking. Lay on a spread, together with a few drinks, and see if the pound signs can flow like the bubbly.
- Training Days and Conferences – With all the latest audiovisual technology in all our rooms and a perfect central location, The Bierkeller is the ideal setting for these types of events.
- Work Parties and Award Nights – Reward your staff’s hard work with a little treat. Keeping the team happy is an important key to a productive workforce so show them just how much they are appreciated.
- Live Music and DJ Nights – Ah nothing beats a good old boogie on the dance floor. So why not book The Bierkeller for a proper knees-up – we have our own Oompah Band or can even help you source the perfect entertainment to cater for your needs.
- Games Nights – Another popular concept with Bierkeller customers. We have English Pool tables, shuffleboards, darts, and even beer pong, so plenty of great options if getting competitive is your thing.
The Bierkeller gives you exactly what you want for a fun-fuelled party night.
Birthdays, hen dos, stag nights, office parties – we have you!
At some point or another, we have all encountered a hen or stag night in full flow. It is truly a sight to behold.
Well, we WANT them.
If you are planning either, then by all means look to us as your host. Yes, we fully accept and even encourage outlandish dancing and singing.