Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use most of this website. However, if you wish to take advantage of some of the more special personalised services that we offer, you will need to provide certain information. The Bierkeller does not sell, share or transfer this information except as set out in this statement. We use your information to improve our marketing, for administration and for legal purposes. We may employ the services of a Third Party to help us in certain areas, such as a Bookings Software company. In some cases that third party may receive your information.
Using our Services
There are different ways you can use our services: When you share information with us, for example by, providing us with feedback, we can make our services even better – to advise you of upcoming events relating to your interests. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
Collection and Use
When you use The Bierkeller’s services, you trust us with your data. It is our responsibility to be clear about what we collect and how we use it to make our services work better for you.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies and web browser, then please read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to The Bierkeller so whether you are new to us or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices. If you have any questions contact us.
At all times The Bierkeller will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
The types of information we may collect and the ways we do it, are described below:
- Name (for verifying any bookings and any online card details)
- Postal address (for verifying your online card details)
- E-mail address (for general contact, but only with your consent)
- Telephone number (solely in case we need to contact you about a booking you have made)
- Your category of interests.
- You choose to engage with us through social media such as Facebook and TripAdvisor
- We may send information to you by e-mail or post (if you have specifically agreed to these) which we think may be of interest to you, provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications and; provide other companies with statistical information about our clients. This information will not be used to identify individual client. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require such information to be sent by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- CCTV image which are for safety, security and legal purposes
- Video & Photo images of our premises, including those of customers, may be shared on Social Media for the purposes of commercially promoting our premises and products. Our use of Social Media websites includes, but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Information we get from your use of our services. Information being collected as a necessary part of the provision of some services such as wi-fi that you may use.
Correcting / Updating Personal Information
If your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to receive our service, please let us know and we can correct, update or remove your details. This can be done by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Data
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. A regulated official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Data Protection Officer, email@example.com
We take all appropriate steps to protect your information both online and offline.
If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information please contact DataProtection@thebierkeller.com
Bookings - Terms & Conditions
No payment made is refundable please ensure you are happy with the terms before booking.
If you wish to amend your booking, please get in touch at least 48 hours prior to your original booking time and we will transfer your booking to an alternative date. Unfortunately, we cannot amend dates if you miss the 48 hour period.
If one of your group cancels, no money will be refunded, however the balance will be available on the day of your booking.
If you are late your table will be given away unless you successfully notify the management team on the day. If your table is no longer available and there are no other areas free, you might be asked to join the queue until an area becomes available.
The management team reserves the right to refuse entry/service or cancel your booking at any time should you break any venue rules.
Your table might be booked by other guests after your time slot, if this is the case, we will kindly ask you to vacate the table and if we have alternative areas available, the team will be happy to assist with relocating your group.
We are very excited to be welcoming you and your guests to our venue – if there are any issues during your visit please raise them at the time with a member of management who will be able to resolve your issue there and then !