Seeking the perfect hosts for your company’s next corporate event? Well look no further than Bierkeller for the ideal experience.
With four superb locations across England, our venues offer everything you need.
Situated in Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham and Birmingham, Bierkeller sits right in the heart of each of these major cities.
We’ve carefully chosen addresses with ideal accessibility, making it as convenient as possible for your party. Of course, holding your corporate event in a central spot is ideal for travel as well as parking.
This is especially beneficial if you wish to take in the local sights ahead of your visit. Each of the four places offers something unique, and being in the heart of the city opens the door to a world of options that ensure you maximise the fun during your trip.
Manchester is a large, vibrant city situated in the north-west of England.
Many perceive it to be the home of Britpop music, and it is steeped in culture. If you love a spot of shopping – and let’s face it, who doesn’t? – then a trip to the Trafford Centre should be high on your list.
Alternatively, why not stroll through the beautiful and picturesque Fletcher Moss Park & Botanic Gardens or visit the iconic set of Manchester’s very own Coronation Street and step foot on those famous cobbles.
At the Manchester Bierkeller, you can take your seat in Shooters Sports Bar, Rack ‘n’ Roll or Bierkeller areas spread over two floors with a total of four bars.
There is in excess of 20 TVs, three projector superscreens and one large LED superscreen.
In addition, there are five American Pool tables and two full-sized shuffleboards.
Liverpool is home to The Beatles, seen by many as the greatest band of all time. So, when in Rome – or, to be precise, Liverpool – you should hop on a Beatles Tour Bus for a musical experience extravaganza and a trip down memory lane.
Located on the famous River Mersey, the Royal Albert Dock combines Liverpool’s heritage with its present day culture. Ideal for a stroll, grab a coffee and just appreciate the magnificence.
In Liverpool, Bierkeller is located on the Royal Albert Dock and has a stunning large biergarten overlooking the fabulous area.
You can sit in the brand new Bierkeller Lodge, the Shooters Sports Bar, Rack ‘n’ Roll, or our world famous Bierkeller room all laid out across two floors.
No shortage of TVs here either with 65 available to watch.
Like Manchester, this venue also offers projector screens and a large LED superscreen too. We also have brand new virtual darts lanes available on the Shooters bar.
Famed for Sherwood Forest and Robin Hood, Nottingham can be found in the East Midlands region of England. As one of only a handful of places to be honoured as ‘City of Literature’ by UNESCO, it boasts a cultural appeal to thousands of visitors each year.
It is a city with some wonderful architectural sights and two large capacity theatres as well as a number of more intimate venues.
Head to our Nottingham home, and you’ll be spoilt for choice. Offering the Bierkeller, Shooters Sports Bar, and Rack ‘n’ Roll set over three floors with a large bier garden featuring two outdoor screens.
Play on one of our six English Pool tables. Alternatively, if you are a fan of the arrows, we have four darts lanes with an additional two for practice.
And for your viewing pleasure, Nottingham Bierkeller boasts a total of 20 TVs – all of them 60 inches – and three projector screens as well as two large superscreens.
Second only to London in terms of size, the city of Birmingham is situated smack bang in the middle of the country.
The National SEA LIFE Centre is something that appeals to everyone and has some fascinating oceanic exhibits for you to explore.
Why not pop along to Cadbury World? The tour takes you on a Willy Wonka-like journey through the history of chocolate. With 14 zones to navigate, you will be an expert on the confectionery by the end of your visit.
Birmingham Bierkeller has all the similar viewing features as its sister locations.
- There is the Bierkeller and Shooters Sports Bar set over two floors.
- There are more than 20 TVs, one LED superscreen, and two projector screens.
- For games, there are three American Pool tables, one English Pool table and two full-sized shuffleboards.
- And there is exciting news on the horizon as the Birmingham Bierkeller is relocating to larger premises.
- This means the addition of a Rack ‘n’ Roll area too, which will be situated on the ground floor with Shooters Bar. The Bierkeller will be upstairs.
Once you have chosen your city of choice, you must then decide what you wish to do when arrive at The Bierkeller – and the options are extensive!
Our corporate package is ideal for an office party, special event or maybe a company awards evening.
Each venue can accommodate up to 250 people on each floor and, weather permitting, there is plenty of outdoor space available.
Age restrictions apply, and are the same as any licensed premise in the UK.
What kinds of events are popular?
Well we are glad you asked!
We cater for hundreds of businesses and among the favourites are:
- Sporting Events – Bierkeller isn’t short of wonderful viewing options so you don’t miss any of the action. With our state-of-the art TVs, LED screens and projectors, as well as fantastic sound systems, your viewing experience will be second to none.
- Race and Casino Nights – Everyone loves a little flutter, so what better way than to make an occasion of it. It’s different, it’s quirky, and always proves extremely popular. So, host a virtual horse racing event or turn one of our spaces into your very own casino.
- Bingo and Quiz Nights – The pub quiz is right up there with fish and chips as a British institution. We know companies love a little of the competitive edge, so get everyone together to see who walks away with the bragging rights in the office canteen the next day.
- Corporate and Networking Events – Impress clients and potential new business partners with this booking. Lay on a spread, include a few drinks, and see if the pound signs can flow like the bubbly.
- Training Days and Conferences – With the latest audio visual technology in all our rooms and a perfect central location, The Bierkeller is the ideal setting these types of events.
- Work Parties and Award Nights – Reward your staff’s hard work with a little treat. Keeping the team happy is an important key to a productive workforce so show them just how much they are appreciated.
- Live Music and DJ Nights – Ah nothing beats a good old boogie on the dance floor. So why not book The Bierkeller for a proper knees-up? We have our own Oompah Band, or can even help you source the perfect entertainment to cater your needs.
- Games Nights – Another popular concept with Bierkeller customers. We have English Pool tables, shuffleboards, darts and even beer pong, so plenty of great options for a fun-filled night.
Of course, these are just some of choices available. We have the facilities to cater for a range of corporate events so just get in touch with the team and we can bounce some ideas together.
So you have decided what your theme will be.
Food menus for events
What else can we provide? Well, at The Bierkeller we offer an extensive food and drink menu, something for everyone.
Our food packages are mouthwatering, and we have detailed listings on our website.
There is even a breakfast and brunch option for the earlier corporate event.
Treat your party to the delicious traditional English favourites such as unsmoked back bacon and Cumberland sausage sandwiches served with the usual-suspect sauces of HP or ketchup. There is even a vegan option too.
Throw in scrambled free range eggs, hash browns, baked beans, sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomato and a choice of white or brown toast and you have our tantalising hot brunch offering. Once again, for the vegetarians among you, we offer a vegan brunch as well.
If that isn’t for you, we have a selection of fresh baked pastries, fresh fruit platters and yoghurts galore. Moving onto brunch, who doesn’t enjoy a canapé? We have plenty to choose from all at affordable prices per person.
- Pochini Mushroom Arancini
- Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
- Smoked Salmon Blinis
- Crispy King Prawns
- Mini Honey and Mustard Bratwurst
For the evening events, customers love our ‘Build Your Burger Station’ and ‘Bratwurst Cart’.
Exactly as it says on the tin, these are incredibly popular. You can have your burger just the way you love it. And again vegans, don’t worry – we have beyond meat burgers as well as the traditional beef patties and grilled chicken breasts.
Then load it up with a selection of delicious toppings which will have you salivating at the prospect. Streaky bacon, cheese, BBQ pulled pork, jalapeños and fried onions. Sounds good, hey?
If German sausages are your thing, then our Bratwurst cart will definitely get your taste buds going. We have plain, spicy or vegan frankfurters all served on a pretzel bun with tomato sauce, crispy onions and mustard.
Throw a few fries on the side – sweet potato or ‘skin on’, and even some onion rings and that is a meal that’ll fill you up. Drooling yet?
Perhaps you want a bit of finger food for your corporate event. That’s fine – The Bierkeller has you covered there too.
How do these grab you?
Big party size?
If your party is 25 or more people, then why not look at our Hearty Warm Dishes menu including:
- Chicken or Vegan Curry
- Steak and Ale Pie
- Cheese Pie
- Beef or Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chilli Con Carne
- Vegan Chick Pea Chilli
All available with:
- Steamed Rice
- Skin-on Fries
- Garlic Bread
- Naan Bread
- Tortilla Chips
- Mediterranean Salad
- Mushy Peas
Now onto the drinks! At the Bierkeller, we offer some wonderful drinks packages for you to enjoy. You can purchase a drinks voucher for your party for an array of both non and alcoholic beverages.
Wine, Beer, Cider, Champagne, Spirits, Cocktails – you name it, we have it.